Designing the content of the educational institution information and consulting environment
Main Article Content
In article the definition of the educational institution information and consulting environment has been formulated.
Based on the semantic analysis of the constituting categories, it was found the such environment is a relevant part of the information education society, within which it becomes possible to exchange information and consultative support of subjects of the educational process and other stakeholders by means of computer focused technologies. Such an environment is educational, informational, communicatively focused, professionally oriented, developmental, reflexive-contextual, and reflexive-active environment of innovative promotion.
The semantic and functional content of the educational institution information and consulting environment have been specified. The components of the information and consulting environment, inextricably linked with the person as a subject of an educational process, have been analyzed. To list of them has been included following: social component that provides satisfaction and development the needs of subjects of educational process advisory assistance
of the learning and teaching; spatial-objective one which determines the environmental design; psychological and pedagogical one covering pedagogical and methodological support for the implementation of the goals of the environment. These include: computer-based pedagogical technologies and technologies that provide the appropriate level of advisory services.
The pattern of the educational institution information and consulting environment covering organizational, technical methodical resource areas have been established. The benefits and risks of the educational institution information and consulting environment have been reviewed and analyzed. It is substantiated that if a such environment is correctly organized it be possible the implementation of information, consulting, diagnostic, interactive, coordinating, professional and developmental functions and the function of pedagogical and educational support.
It is concluded that the organization of information and consulting environment of the educational institution will help increase the efficiency of the educational process and the quality of educational services.
2. Bykov V. (2009). Models of organizational systems of open education: a monograph (Kiev: Attica). p. 246.
3. Document automation. URL: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Document_automation
4. (2009). Encyclopedia of pedagogical technologies and innovations / ed. N. Navolokov (Kharkiv: Osnova). p. 176.
5. Gavrilyuk V. (2016). Creation and functioning of the informationeducational environment of a modern out-of-school educational institution: methodical manual (Bila Tserkva: KVNZ KOR “Academy
of Continuing Education”). p. 48.
6. George R., Cristiani T. (2002). Counseling: theory and practice (Moscow: Eksmo). p. 447.
7. Gordichuk G. (2015). Use of information educational environment of the educational institution for the purpose of professional training of future specialists (Lviv: BSU BDZ). pp. 159–162.
8. Gulina M. (2000). Fundamentals of individual consulting (SPb.: Publishing house of SPbSU). p. 72.
9. Gurevich R., Gurjii A., Kademiya M. (2016). Information and communication technologies in vocational education: a monograph (Vinnytsia: Tov Nilan). p. 112.
10. Horbatiuk R. (2011). Simulation as a method for building the process of forming of creative abilities of future engineer-and-pedagogies in computer technologies area of expertize. Komp’iuterno-oriientovani tekhnolohii: osvita, nauka, vyrobnytstvo, Issue 3, pp. 86–91.
11. (2017). Information and educational environment of vocational schools: manual / ed. Kartashova L. (Kyiv: IPTO NAPN). p. 216.
12. Kapskaya A., Tsyganenko A. (2015). Socio-pedagogical counseling as a factor of conflict prevention of high school students. Social pedagogy. Vol. 5, pp. 36–41.
13. Klokar N. (2008). Development of information and educational environment of the educational system of the region in the context of ensuring equal access to quality. Narodna osvita. Vol. 6.
14. Lavrentieva O. (2020). Organizing of information and consulting environment of the educational institution. Modern education: methodology, theory, practice: Proceedings of the III All-Ukrainian
scientific-practical conference with international participation (March 12, 2020, Dnipro). (Dnipro: Accent PP). pp. 17–20.
15. Lepsky V. (2010). Reflective-active environment of innovative development (Moscow: Publishing House “Kogito-Center”). p. 255.
16. Levina M. (2001). Technology of professional teacher education: textbook. (Moscow: Academy). p. 272.
17. Manuylov Yu. (2008). Conceptual foundations of the environmental approach in education. Bulletin of Kostroma State University. Series: Pedagogy. Psychology. Sociokinetics. Vol. 14, pp. 21–26.
18. (2013). Organization of work of information-technological systems of the library of a higher educational institution: methodical recommendations / Bruy O., Garina N., Karpenko T., Kirichok I., Pavlenko T., Ryzhov O., Sokolova L., Khandrikova G. (Odessa). p. 22.
19. Panchenko O. (2016). Information security of the child: Monograph (Kiev: KVIZ Publ.). p. 380.
20. Rubtsova O. (2016). A safe environment for children in the information society. Bulletin of the Ural Federal District. № 1 (19), p. XX–XX.
21. Sayuk V. (2015). Pedagogical counseling as a professional activity: methodical recommendations (Kiev: Published by NPU named after M Dragomanova). p. 24.
22. Schreider Yu. (1976). Information processes and the information environment. Scientific and technical information. № 1, pp. 28–35.
23. Semerikov S., Shyshkina M. (2019). Preface. In: Semerikov, S. O., Shyshkina, M. P. (eds.) Proceedings of the 5th Workshop on Cloud Technologies in Education (CTE 2017), Kryvyi Rih, Ukraine, April 28, 2017. CEUR Workshop Proceedings 2168. URL: http://ceurws.org/Vol2168/preface.pdf (2018). Accessed 21 Mar 2019.
24. Sergeyev S. (2006). Immersion, presence and interactivity in learning environments. School technology. № 6, pp. 36–42.
25. Slobodchikov V. (1997). Educational environment: the implementation of the goals of education in the space of culture. New values of education: cultural models of schools. Issue 7, pp. 177–184.
26. Topuzov M. (2017). Projecting informational and educational environment of the educational establishments in the modern society. Ukrainian pedagogical journal. № 1, pp. 26–37.
27. Yakimanskaya I. (2000). Person-oriented education in a modern school (Moscow : September). p. 110.
28. Yasvin V. (2001). Educational environment: from modeling to design (Moscow : Sense). p. 365.
29. Zagorodniuk S., Krasneychuk A. (2018). Consulting as a type of services of public administration bodies. URL: http: //www.nbuv.guv.ua/ejournals
30. Zakharova I. (2003). Formation of information educational environment of higher educational institution: author. diss. for the degree of Doctor of Ped. Sciences: Special. 13.00.01. Tyumen. p. 28.
31. Zhelanova V. (2016). Environmental approach in higher education: the essence and scope of implementation. Theory and practice of professional skills in terms of purposeful learning: a monograph / ed. O. A. Dubasenyuk (Zhytomyr: Ruta Publishing House). pp. 98–115.
32. Zhuk Yu. (2011). A methodology for analyzing the educational and informational environment created by the collection of textbooks. Problemy suchasnoho pidruchnyka. Vol. 11, pp. 36–49.