Experimental research on the formation of future ship engineers' communicative competence based on gamification approach
Основний зміст статті
The articles is devoted to the experimental research on the of English-language communicative competence formation of future ship engineers. The method of usage of gamification approach to form the communicative competence is proposed. The model of English-language communicative competence formation based on gamification which includes target, normative, methodological, procedural, substantive and evaluative-effective blocks is described. The article also shows the experimental research results which confirm the effectiveness of the developed structural model of English-speaking competence of future ship engineers and the methods of its formation.
Ця робота ліцензується відповідно до Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
2. S. Kozak, Formation Of Foreign Language Communicative Competence Of Future Specialists Navy, Ph.D., South Ukrainian National Pedagogical university named afterK.D. Ushynsky, 2001.
3. L. Morska and I. Levchyk, Science And Education 26, (2017).
4. L. Fan, J. Fei, S. Fan and U. Schriever, The Establishment Of A Framework Of Communicative Competence Of Seafarers (SensePublishers, Rotterdam, 2016), pp. 233-248.
5. International Convention On Standards Of Training, Certification, And Watchkeeping For Seafarers, With Annex, 1978 (U.S. G.P.O., Washington, 1979).
6. O. Denderenko, Formation Of Professional Competence Of Future Marine Engineers In The Integration Process Of Natural And General Technical Disciplines, Ph.D., National Pedagogical Dragomanov University, 2018.
7. H. Popova, M. Sherman and A. Yurzhenko, in Interactive Course “Maritime English” In The Professional Training Of Future Mariners (Baltija Publishing, Riga, Latvia, 2020), pp. 603-620.
8. S. Voloshynov, Ukrainian Journal Of Educational Studies And Information Technology 6, (2018).
9. A. Weintrit, Transnav, The International Journal On Marine Navigation And Safety Of Sea Transportation 10, (2016).
10. R. Desrosiers, SSRN Electronic Journal (2000).
11. M. Lasen, Computers & Education 54, (2010).
12. R. Kravets, Sciencerise: Pedagogical Education 0, (2017).
13. H. Popova, and A. Yurzhenko, in CEUR Workshop Proceedings 2387 (ICTERI, Kherson, 2019), pp. 409-413.
14. V. Cherniavskyi, S. Voloshynov, O. Volska, N. Panchenko, A. Vasiljevs and T. Bezverkhnuik in Developing, Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020 (ICTE ToL 2019. - Riga, LN1TI, 2020)., pp. 311-318.