Marketing of educational services for continuous professional development of modern educator
Основний зміст статті
The reform of the continuing teachers’ training system in Ukraine is meant to provide teachers with the opportunities for professional development and lifelong learning according to the requirements set by the State education policy, employers and key stakeholders. This implies creation of flexible competitive educational environment using mobile advanced training programs and modernization of content, forms, methods techniques of teaching. The authors present a set of andragogic and psychological assessment instruments to use for continuing teachers’ training, including feedback questionnaires, complex questionnaires, blitz polls, tests, selection of monitoring methods on teachers’ professional and lifelong development.
Ця робота ліцензується відповідно до Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
2. Shevchenko, L.: Suchasnyj universytet: marketynghova filosofija dijaljnosti (Modern University: Marketing Philosophy of Activity). Econ. J. 1(20), 9–21 (2015)
3. Okhrimenko, G.: Vykorystannja benchmarkinghu v realizaciji marketynghu osvitnikh poslugh vyshhymy navchaljnymy zakladamy Ukrajiny (Use of benchmarking in the marketing of educational services by higher educational institutions of Ukraine). Ped. J. 1, 84–93 (2016)
4. Law of Ukraine “On Higher Education". https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/1556-18/page (2014). Accessed 14 Jan 2020
5. Sidorenko, V., Ponomarevskyі, А.: Professional media competence development for teachers of foreign languages by means of continuing education courses: theoretical principles, pp. 187–194 (2018)
6. Farushhina, М.:Pedagogical marketing in the professional activity of the teacher of the New Ukrainian school. Lybid, Kyiv (2018)
7. A Memorandum on Lifelong Learning. http://arhiv.acs.si/dokumenti/Memorandum_on_Lifelong_Learning.pdf (2000). Accessed 14 Jan 2020
8. Frith, A., de Jong, M., Vansteenhuyse, K. (eds.): Towards an institutional strategy for Lifelong Learning in Higher Professional Education. https://www.aqu.cat/doc/doc_16974883_1.pdf (2012). Accessed 14 Jan 2020
9. Kravchynska, Т.: Osoblyvosti upravlinnja osvitnim procesom za dystancijnoju formoju navchannja (Peculiarities of management of educational process by distance learning form). Ped. sciences 75(2), 120–124 (2017)
10. Dubinina, O., Hrytsiak, L.: Use of information technologies in future project managers' activities. Inform. Techn. J. 63(1), 107–115 (2018)
11. Sydorenko, V., Kovalchuk, A.: Creating a safe educational environment for children deprived of parental care: pedagogical and socio-legal aspects. The Asian International Journal of Life Sciences 21(2), 549–562 (2019)