Developing of the electronic educational and methodological complex “Automotive design” for the professional training of future teachers of vocational training in the field of transport
Main Article Content
The article analyzes the essence of the concept of “electronic educational and methodological complex” and defines its structure, which consists of interconnected components that ensure the process of assimilation and consolidation of educational information and the implementation of automated pedagogical monitoring. The main didactic principles of designing electronic educational and methodological complexes are determined, in particular: science, clarity, accessibility and feasibility, systematicity and consistency, strength of acquired knowledge, problems, independence and activity of learning. The main requirements for electronic educational software, which have been also taken into account when creating the EEMC “Automotive Design”, are outlined: scientific content, purposefulness, openness, motivation, individualization of learning, creativity and more. Four stages of designing EEMC of the discipline “Automotive Design” are described, which consists of educational and methodological, control and diagnostic, and information and searching modules, has a relatively stable means of communication between them and provides a systematic learning process of students through additional independent or distance mastering of educational material with the help of a computer. It is noted that the implementation in the software of educational purposes of modern computer graphics, a variety of visual aids forms and develops visual thinking of the future teachers of vocational training. The use of EEMC contributes to the formation of information culture of the students, readiness for the widespread use of ICT tools in future professional activities.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
2. Zhuk, Yu.O., Sokoliuk, O.M., Dementiievska, N.P., Pinchuk, O.P.: Orhanizatsiia navchalnoi diialnosti u kompiuterno oriientovanomu navchalnomu seredovyshchi (Organization of educational activities in a computer-based learning environment). Pedogogichna dumka, Kyiv (2012)
3. Kalinina, L., Lapinskyi, V., Kytaitsev, O., Kosyk, V., Melnyk, O.: Informatyzatsiia osvity. Stan ta perspektyvy vprovadzhennia (Informatization of education. Status and prospects of implementatio). Dyrektor shkoly 9–10(825–826), 7–16 (2018)
4. Koval, L.E.: Zastosuvannia elektronnoho navchalno-metodychnoho kompleksu yak skladovoi suchasnoho elektronnoho pidruchnyka na kursakh pidvyshchennia pedahohichnoi kvalifikatsii maistriv vyrobnychoho navchannia (Application of the electronic educational and methodical complex as a component of the modern electronic textbook on advanced training courses of masters of industrial training). In: Innovatsiina profesiino-tekhnichna osvita: poshuky shliakhiv onovlennia: materialy II-oi Vseukr. nauk.-prakt. internet-konf., 23-27 travnia 2011 r., pp. 108–113. Instytut pisliadyplomnoi osvity inzhenerno-pedahohichnykh pratsivnykiv Universytetu menedzhmentu osvity, Donetsk (2011)
5. Korotun, O.: Methodological bases of blended learning in the higher education. Journal of Information Technologies in Education 28, 117–129. doi:10.14308/ite000607
6. Kravchenko, G.V.: Razrabotka i realizatciia elektronnogo uchebno-metodicheskogo kompleksa v protcesse gumanitarizatcii vysshego matematicheskogo obrazovaniia (Development and implementation of an electronic educational and methodological complex in the process of humanization of higher mathematical education). Dissertation, Altai State University (2006)
7. Kukharenko, V.N.: O smeshannom (gibridnom) obuchenii (About blended (hybrid) learning). http://kvn-e-learning.blogspot.com/2014/06/blog-post.html (2014). Accessed 29 Nov 2020
8. Lavrentieva, G.P.: Approaches and tools for quality examination of e-learning tools. Information Technologies and Learning Tools 19(5). doi:10.33407/itlt.v19i5.355
9. Melemud, M.R.: Metodicheskie osnovy postroeniia kompiuternogo uchebnika dlia Vuzov (Methodological foundations of building a computer textbook for universities). Dissertation, Moscow Pedagogical State University (1998)
10. Robert, I.V., Mukhametzyanov, I.S., Arinushkina, A.A., Kastornova, V.A., Martirosyan, L.P.: Forecast of the development of education informatization. Espacios 38(40) (2017)