The application submitted for Actual Problems of Mind ("Освітній вимір") on September 2022 has been accepted for inclusion in ERIH PLUS.
No. 23 (2022)
In this issue:
- Analytic normative ethics and its development trends
- The Socrates problem: classical solution strategies and their analytical interpretations in the studies of K. Popper and G. Vlastos.
- What did I. Kant bring to a close his «critical enterprise»?
- Mind-body interaction, physical causation, and the natures of substances in Descartes’s philosophy
- Analytic philosophy of history of Arthur Danto: paradoxes of historical knowledge
- Rawls' Theory of International Justice: A Brief Reconstruction and Critical Commentary
- Information warfare: an analysis of the phenomenon
- Mind Engineering, Habit, and Human Nature
- Empiricalization in the modern theory of argumentation: historical preconditions and areas of research
- On some argumentative modifications in logic
- Tolerance and criticality: intolerance to falsehood
- Identіty іn analytіc phіlosophy, socіology, and psychology: sіmіlarіty and dіfference
- On the problem of forming a theoretical and methodological platform of environmental education
- Unknown Popper: preface to the translation of the chapter «Interaction and consciousness»
- Knowledge and the Body-Mind Problem. Сhapter 5. Interaction and Consciousness