Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission files are anonymized article text in PDF and article sources in ZIP.
- DOI (if assigned) or URLs (where relevant) for references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Articles published by this publication are open access under a Creative Commons license that
- clarifies the authorship,
- enables the publisher to publish the articles.
By submitting a paper an author and all co-authors are assumed to agree with the terms of the Creative Commons License Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.