Most viewed articles
About the Journal
Educational Dimension (= Osvìtnìj vimìr, Освітній вимір) is a Diamond Open Access peer-reviewed journal focused on the research on education, learning and training, and applications of theories and philosophies used in the sciences of learning and adjacent sciences. The Educational Dimension occupies contributions in all aspects of learning theories, learning technologies and tools, paradigms and models. The main problematic field of the journal is the current and future issues of modern pedagogical science: psychological and pedagogical, philosophical, socio-cultural aspects of education, learning and training, modern theories, technologies and teaching aids, the emergence of which is determined by globalization, integration processes, social transformations, humanitarian and scientific and technological development. There is urgent general need for principled changes in postclassic education elicited by current theories, models, tools, services, networks and communications.
Educational Dimension welcomes research papers, systematic reviews and meta-analyses that include clear research questions, a framework of analysis, and conclusions that reflect the aims of the paper.
Since February 2023, the new Educational Dimension website is https://acnsci.org/ed. This website contains the journal archive for "Pedagogy of Higher and Secondary Education" (= Pedagogìka viŝoï ta serednʹoï školi, ISSN 2304-4470).
- Title page
- Digital transformation of learning environment: aspect of cognitive activity of students
- The formation of a successful personality of a pupil in Ukrainian primary school during media education implementation
- The state of the art and perspectives of using adaptive cloud-based learning systems in higher education pedagogical institutions (the scope of Ukraine)
- Systematicity of students' independent work in the cloud learning environment
- TODOS as digital science-support environment to provide STEM-education
- Use of Web 2.0 technology tool — educational blog — in the system of foreign language teachin
- Information and technology case as an indicator of information competence level of the translator
- Modern techniques of organizing computer support for future teachers’ independent work in German language
- The overview of software for computer simulations in profile physics learning
- The use of cloud technologies when studying geography by higher school students
- Cloud ArcGIS Online as an innovative tool for developing geoinformation competence with future geography teachers
- Distance learning courses in developing future music teachers’ instrumental performance competence
- E-learning resources for successful math teaching to pupils of primary school
- Practical use of cloud services for organization of future specialists professional training
- Informatization of education as a pledge of the existence and development of a modern higher education
- Output data